barack obama graphics

Thanksgiving (picture alert!!!)

MyHotComments.com



This year I decided to spend thanksgiving with my family in New Orleans. Beth and I also thought it would be a fabulous idea to fly Ganny back to visit since she hadn't been there since she was four. We met so many relatives, I must be related to half of New Orleans! Everyone met at my cousin Rose's house for thanksgiving dinner, the blessing was given by US (no one warned us and guess who went first)!!! Here are a few pics from thanksgiving:

Ganny at SFO waiting to board the plane


Ganny and cousin Rose



Uncle Alvin stopped by to visit his sister inlaw (Ganny)


My girls: Meagan, Michon, Cousin Rose


My partner in crime Larry


sisters: Angel, Renata, Cathy


Cherrone


Roslyn,Cousin Rose, Brandon



Naomi, Marlene


Group shot of all the guys


this trip included more tasty food
this is half a po boy


Ganny attempting to eat a po boy


beignets on the riverwalk


the thanksgiving feast included:
fried turkey, baked turkey, roast, ham, potato salad, gumbo, stuffed mirliton, stuffed bell peppers, broccoli rice casserole, pumpkin spice bread, sunday cake,fruit basket, pies and cake galore! I can't remember everything and I didn't get very many pics of the food, but here's what I did get

edible arrangements fruit basket


stuffed bell peppers



stuffed mirlitons


sunday cake


Everything was fantastic! This is one thanksgiving I will never forget!
Thank so much to the entire Matthews clan!

No comments: