barack obama graphics

Guess what I got in the mail.....

For the past 3 or 4 years I've been obsessed with going to Italy.
My first challenge was overcoming my fear of flying which I did 2 years ago.
My second challenge has been to get my passport. It took me a year to actually go to the post office and get the application, then another year to get my birth certificate which I finally did in February.
Well for some reason while in new york Beth & I became obsessed with going to Canada.
So the day after we got back from New York I did it!!!
We went to Walgreen's and took a passport photo then we went to the airport post office filled out the form and paid some ridiculous fees.

and waited.......it takes up from 6 to 8 weeks for your application to be processed and for your passport to sent to you. That's snail mail, you can have them expedite your application process for a little extra $$$$. I didn't think that was necessary, considering I hadn't booked a flight.

WELL to my surprise a week and a half later I came home from work to find THIS precious little thing in my mailbox:








I'm sooo excited!!! There are sooooooo many places that I want to go, just can't decide!!!!

No comments: